Information to Initiative: A Tip for Startups

Advertisements

During the course of our life. We accumulate lots of information that fascinates us. We wish to make those information into an initiative and thus, would like to bring that into reality.

The thought may be simple, but makes big difference.

But, we fail, ignore and we move on.

The process happened repeatedly and the result being, you end up losing self belief to take up new and important initiatives of life.

We all possess and are gifted with, a beautiful sense of imagination, where no other being on this planet is entitled to like human being.

There are options, but exit is not one.

What can be done in this regards?

1. A detailed analysis or self assessment of what went wrong matters.

By detailed analysis, I meant to say, you need to bring all the accumulated information into one place and decide, if all the information was sufficient enough to take up the initiative.

We often fail during the process. But how well you analyse and come back with a better way forward matters.

Deep introspection will bring better solutions

For example, lets say you wanted to build your own event management firm or wanted to come up with a business of your own.

You started off with a thorough research and accumulated some necessary information.

After possessing that information, you should have ideally thought about the way forward.

But due to some sudden commitments. You postpone things. This way you’ll give up on your own information and initiative.

It is very important to have commitment towards the initiative. Only if your dedicated enough, the information becomes reality.

2. You need to choose the right partner.

We very rarely get a chance to meet people with similar information and initiatives. If we meet, then we need to connect with them and consistently add value to the dream initiatives. Only then it will be a success.

Most of the time, the other person gives up over the initiative and eventually the second one also ignores to work towards the initiative.

Anyone can be a partner but only few can become contributors

We are human beings end of the day, hence the commitment matters most to us.

If you start with some enthusiasm, you need to have the same enthusiasm till the very end.

Only then the initiative will yield fruit.

3. Irrespective of what, make sure initiative works.

We all are humans end of the day. We do have good and bad days in our lives. The initiative that arose from our heart. Should always stay alive with our constant efforts and engagement.

The reason, I’m saying you this is because, not everyone gets such bold initiatives in their mind. If you have one then you need to make that into reality.

There is only one thing and its commitment.

It simply takes a bit of dedication to serve others and you will live out your dreams. Your consistency by understanding its your own beautiful initiative alone, will make information to initiatives.

Irrespective of the situation and the hardships of the processes, with vast variety of information you should always honour the efforts your putting into and making it a reality.

This particular view is a neutral view. If you wish to share your views. Please feel free to type in the below comment section.

12.977404777.5742339

78 thoughts on “Information to Initiative: A Tip for Startups

1. Anna Waldherr – A practicing attorney for over 20 years, Anna Waldherr is today a writer and advocate for the poor. She is the author of The Rose Garden – A Daughter’s Story, a first-hand account of child abuse and recovery, and An Evangelical on the Left, an examination of the politics of religion and the place of faith in public life. Anna blogs on religion, politics, and social justice at A Lawyer's Prayers alawyersprayers.com, and on abuse-related issues at A Voice Reclaimed, Surviving Child Abuse avoicereclaimed.com.
    Anna Waldherr says:

Sound advice.

2. racoltapetru6 – Suflet tanar si in cautare de noi provocari.Admir frumusetea naturii si a femeii.Sunt pasionat de sah,filme,astronomie,gastronomie si multe alte domenii fascinante.Doresc sa fiu prieten cu toata lumea si lumea sa fie mai buna,mai curata.
    racoltapetru6 says:

Hi.

3. Great and very informative post 🙂

4. Sheila “Spiral Sister” Murrey – Florida – I'm the author of the book, "Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life”, as well as two blogs. I write about holistic health and wellness, and spiritual topics. My intention is to share what I have learned and integrated into my daily life to help uplift and lighten others. Everyone can live a balanced, soul-aligned, and wholly vibrant life! I am a holistic health festival event emcee, and spirit-filled, soul-aligned transformational leader and speaker in the beautiful sunny state of Florida. I am a vibrant spiritual being living a Soul-connected earthly experience. My mantras: Align with Spirit in ALL ways. Go with your "God bumps" flow to FEEL your Soul-alignment ALL the time. Study at your Passion. Gather knowledge. Pray. Meditate. Then, Take It Upon Yourself to walk your talk, practice what you preach, and integrate all you learn into your day-to-day, so you joyfully express Omni-everything! We Are All Connected. Everything Resolves to Gratitude. Life's an ADVENTURE! Now, go have FUN! Disclaimer: My full-time computer software profession deals with data and documentation management: large-scale relational database systems. I am mostly analytical, yet also creative, currently working as a senior applications systems analyst on a large government contract. I am NOT a doctor or health practitioner, though I work with natural and holistic health professionals as a writer and emcee at health festivals and events. I encourage folks to seek multiple opinions for any health dis-eases. I support you in your quest to find holistic, licensed, professional health and wellness providers. I am mostly a plant-based eater, more tree hugger than consumer, advocate of simple living, full-time RVer (for more than 10 years), and grandmother of three fantastic granddaughters (who live far from me, but with whom I video conference weekly and visit at least once a year for a month or more). OM
    Sheila Murrey says:

Love it! I am enveloped by information and often get into overwhelm.

5. Sheila “Spiral Sister” Murrey – Florida – I'm the author of the book, "Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life”, as well as two blogs. I write about holistic health and wellness, and spiritual topics. My intention is to share what I have learned and integrated into my daily life to help uplift and lighten others. Everyone can live a balanced, soul-aligned, and wholly vibrant life! I am a holistic health festival event emcee, and spirit-filled, soul-aligned transformational leader and speaker in the beautiful sunny state of Florida. I am a vibrant spiritual being living a Soul-connected earthly experience. My mantras: Align with Spirit in ALL ways. Go with your "God bumps" flow to FEEL your Soul-alignment ALL the time. Study at your Passion. Gather knowledge. Pray. Meditate. Then, Take It Upon Yourself to walk your talk, practice what you preach, and integrate all you learn into your day-to-day, so you joyfully express Omni-everything! We Are All Connected. Everything Resolves to Gratitude. Life's an ADVENTURE! Now, go have FUN! Disclaimer: My full-time computer software profession deals with data and documentation management: large-scale relational database systems. I am mostly analytical, yet also creative, currently working as a senior applications systems analyst on a large government contract. I am NOT a doctor or health practitioner, though I work with natural and holistic health professionals as a writer and emcee at health festivals and events. I encourage folks to seek multiple opinions for any health dis-eases. I support you in your quest to find holistic, licensed, professional health and wellness providers. I am mostly a plant-based eater, more tree hugger than consumer, advocate of simple living, full-time RVer (for more than 10 years), and grandmother of three fantastic granddaughters (who live far from me, but with whom I video conference weekly and visit at least once a year for a month or more). OM
    Sheila Murrey says:

Btw, I love your steps, and have similar steps/guideposts in IntegratedSpiral.com

6. Pepper – Unable to change Blog Name, I am getting a new one in the Blog Name that I want. Check out my blog at "Kickin' Back in the Padded Cell" if you're curious. Thanks :D
    Pepper says:

First bit of advice for start-ups that makes sense and is doable. Good job.

7. charef – Algérie – D’un port qui se fond dans le paysage, BERKANI Charef accentue volontairement son apparence anodine pour mieux être fidèle à ses convictions. Il sera éternellement au service des autres, créatif d’idées et leader de groupe sans en avoir l’apparence et encore moins la faconde. Ses paroles empreintes d’un léger cheveu sur la langue imposaient un sérieux de bon aloi. De plus, des yeux scrutateurs et une bouche naturellement en sourire, ramènent à plus d’attention pour cet homme qui a marqué ses amis et ceux qui ne le sont pas. Tous lui reconnaissent, parfois à demi-mot, une intelligence acérée et un sens rare du consensuel.
    charef says:

De bons conseils à suivre. Merci beaucoup.

8. Youngwriter – Hi there! I’m Althea Domingo, a 16 year (turning 17) old kid from the Philippines. I live in Baguio City with my family (My Sister, my older brother,). In my family my sister is the breadwinner working around the clock to keep our family afloat. I hope to help her by expanding my knowledge in the freelancing industry and to know how certain things work when I get a job. I am currently practicing my typing speed and doing my best to expand my vocabulary to enhance my writing. Now thanks again for checking out my blog and I hope you can join me in my journey to become a Young Writing Machine.
    Youngwriter says:

thankyou for the like

9. GP – Everett Smith served with the Headquarters Company, 187th Regiment, 11th A/B Division during WWII. This site is in tribute to my father, "Smitty." GP is a member of the 11th Airborne Association. Member # 4511 and extremely proud of that fact!
    GP says:

Advice that can be used for other things as well.

10. Cindy Georgakas – I’ve been in the field of health and wellness for thirty plus years. It is my passion and life work. I’m a Life Coach, certified through Dr. Cherie Carter Scott PHD (Mother of Life Coaching), a Certified California Massage Therapist, (CAMTC) specializing in Craniosacral Therapy, Thai, Deep Tissue, Sports. Pre postnatal etc. I am also a Reiki Master, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Certified Yoga Teacher and writer. I love starting my day in meditation, yoga and Tai Chi and Qui gong, hiking with my husband, furry legged kids, and my kids (when I can grab them); and hanging with my cats.
    Cindy Georgakas says:

Great Post!!!
    So glad you followed me, thanks…. so I could find you!
    Stay in touch!

1. Cindy Georgakas – I’ve been in the field of health and wellness for thirty plus years. It is my passion and life work. I’m a Life Coach, certified through Dr. Cherie Carter Scott PHD (Mother of Life Coaching), a Certified California Massage Therapist, (CAMTC) specializing in Craniosacral Therapy, Thai, Deep Tissue, Sports. Pre postnatal etc. I am also a Reiki Master, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Certified Yoga Teacher and writer. I love starting my day in meditation, yoga and Tai Chi and Qui gong, hiking with my husband, furry legged kids, and my kids (when I can grab them); and hanging with my cats.
        Cindy Georgakas says:

You’re most welcome!

11. Schmitt Trading Ltd – Schmitt Trading Ltd is an international software company and develops trading robots. We want to share with you how we live our dream to become financially independent. Join us at our thrilling day-to-day adventure trip to freedom. Follow us for more information. Subscribe to our latest blog posts.
    Schmitt Trading Ltd says:

Thank you Raghav for this blog post and for following me…

12. lorriebowden – Florida – Once a broken soul who only reacted to what life handed me, I am now in charge of my life. Garden of Blessitude is a safe space to explore a past filled with pain and abuse. Read my words and let the healing energy touch you as I shine a light on the possibility of healing. Claim your power! You have the ability to overcome your past and finally live the life of your dreams. Go to the ASK◇SEEK◇KNOCK page (above) on the blog (LorrieBowden.com) if you would like to go deeper in your own journey with me. Move from 'It's all wrong' toward 'It's all right,' and you will HEAL AND FREE YOUR SOUL!
    lorriebowden says:

Great article 🙂 and thanks for stopping by!

13. Very Informative. Thanks for sharing

1. Youre Welcome 🙂

14. Mara – Hello! I go by MDMNa and I am really excited about this blog: I have always wanted to star one myself but never found the courage. Also, English is not my native language: hopefully I will not make too many mistakes. Anyway, here I go trying to share with you pieces of life. I'd like to make true stories live. Let's begin and have fun! 😝😁😘
    Mara says:

I’ve actually been very interested in startups lately and this was just right! I’ll follow your from now on, thank you! ~☆

15. magicamistura – Acredito que expressar meus sentimentos com a escrita me traz lucidez para enfrentar dias tão nebulosos...poetisa rotineira, itinerante e por vezes destoante🌷
    magicamistura says:

Gratidão pela visita e por seguir o Mágica Mistura

1. magicamistura – Acredito que expressar meus sentimentos com a escrita me traz lucidez para enfrentar dias tão nebulosos...poetisa rotineira, itinerante e por vezes destoante🌷
        magicamistura says:

16. Tangie – Christian Blogger, minister's wife, mother of three adult children and grandmother of one granddaughter
    Tangie says:

Very informative and thank you for sharing. Have a great day/night and remain safe.

17. Marie-Anne Keppers – Artiste autodidacte - Formation aide-soignante J'adore rédiger ce blog, pour vous faire découvrir mes diverses passions. J'aime dessiner, peindre, écrire... Je m'appelle Marie-Anne, pour mes réalisations, je signe de mes initiales Mak. Vous trouverez sur ce blog, des techniques mixtes, des tutos pour apprendre à dessiner, à peindre. Mes dessins, peintures, écrits, ... J'adore vous partager ce que j'apprends. Merci de visionner et d'apprécier. Mak
    Marie-Anne Keppers says:

Hello to you, a big thank you for subscribing to my blog and your like for my article, it’s a pleasure and an honor!

18. Marie-Anne Keppers – Artiste autodidacte - Formation aide-soignante J'adore rédiger ce blog, pour vous faire découvrir mes diverses passions. J'aime dessiner, peindre, écrire... Je m'appelle Marie-Anne, pour mes réalisations, je signe de mes initiales Mak. Vous trouverez sur ce blog, des techniques mixtes, des tutos pour apprendre à dessiner, à peindre. Mes dessins, peintures, écrits, ... J'adore vous partager ce que j'apprends. Merci de visionner et d'apprécier. Mak
    Marie-Anne Keppers says:

19. I think your second point is especially important. If we don’t surround ourselves with people who push us and inspire us and encourage us, then we are more likely to fail. In turn, we can be the encourager for someone else.

20. vermavkv – India – I am Vijay Kumar Verma, residing in Kolkata, the city of joy. I was a Banker since December 1985 and retired in April 2017 from State Bank of India. After serving the Bank for 32 years as an officer holding different assignments from time to time, now I am currently enjoying the retired life. I would like to fulfil the duty of social service through this platform spreading aware about the health related problems and their remedies. I will also try to entertain my followers through knowledgeable information and motivate them to enjoy better and quality lifestyle. It is my endeavour to keep the post friendly and as informative as I can. I am willing to connect with my friends and followers, through my stories and drawings out of my passion to write and make sketches. I would like to create a trusted and joyful friend circle, and share tales from the past
    vermavkv says:

very nice

21. Eternity – USA – Things are discussed in this website that relate to God's creation, from "eternity to eternity," and all that is addressed within those parameters. Consider Isaiah 43:13, "Even from eternity I am He, And there is no one who can rescue from My hand; I act, and who can reverse it?” The Moody Study Bible adds a comment: "God is the ruler of all, and there is nothing that can stand against Him. His will is irresistible. The Bible Knowledge Commentary adds this thought: "No one can reverse what God puts into action or thwart His plans." The articles that are found in this site may relate to anything that is found in the Bible, from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22.21, as well as anything that may relate to the Bible.
    Eternity says:

Thanks for following my site; you are very kind.

Eternity says:

You are very welcome.

22. Schmitt Trading Ltd – Schmitt Trading Ltd is an international software company and develops trading robots. We want to share with you how we live our dream to become financially independent. Join us at our thrilling day-to-day adventure trip to freedom. Follow us for more information. Subscribe to our latest blog posts.
    Schmitt Trading Ltd says:

Thanks for this article. Can be of great help when you get stuck again…

23. Ein toller Beitrag!
    Und danke fürs Abonnieren meines Blogs!
    Alles Gute wünscht
    Miriam

24. Clare Pooley – Suffolk England – I am a middle-aged woman, wife and mother. I enjoy gardening, reading, listening to music and I'm ever eager to learn something new. I am interested in the local wildlife - birds, animals, plants. I am a Christian and belong to my local church. I am an optimist and enjoy a good laugh. I care about my fellow human beings.
    Clare Pooley says:

Well researched and excellent advice. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for the follow.

25. Avethandwa – One day while watching television, I realized that they were going out of their way to omit certain facts about the state of my country. I knew right then and there that I had to do something instead of waiting for someone else to TELL the actual stories of South Africa. I am a huge lover of traditional medicine, and I hope I share some home remedies that are safe and easy to use for our cough.
    Avethandwa says:

As I am struggling to sum up my projects, this article took me straight to where I.am supposed to b.

1. Avethandwa – One day while watching television, I realized that they were going out of their way to omit certain facts about the state of my country. I knew right then and there that I had to do something instead of waiting for someone else to TELL the actual stories of South Africa. I am a huge lover of traditional medicine, and I hope I share some home remedies that are safe and easy to use for our cough.
        Avethandwa says:

But I think it would b fair if you now guide my path to ensure I deliver a good business plan

2. I’m sorry brother. I’m just a blogger not a business strategist. I won’t be able to do that.

3. Avethandwa – One day while watching television, I realized that they were going out of their way to omit certain facts about the state of my country. I knew right then and there that I had to do something instead of waiting for someone else to TELL the actual stories of South Africa. I am a huge lover of traditional medicine, and I hope I share some home remedies that are safe and easy to use for our cough.
        Avethandwa says:

it’s no worries

26. MichaelStephenWills – Ithaca, New York 14850 – My photographic style centers on the use of natural light to visualize emotion and evoke memory. The evolution of my style began early in the year 2002, with an imperative to capture personal and fleeting memories. My son and I traveled to New York City, to view the first Saint Patrick's Day parade after September 11, 2001. My work from that parade was so successful and satisfying (see "New York Fire Department, Saint Patrick's Day 2002") I just never stopped.
    MichaelStephenWills says:

well done!! Good luck with your initiatives. Thanks for following my blog, your support is appreciated, Raghav.

27. Interesting & Informative! Thank you for following my blog.

28. Hi there. Thank you for visiting and following HoB. Much appreciated!

29. Emma, West Sussex – London. – Dyslexia specialist SpLD Teacher, former head teacher, trained chef and host for over a decade. Passionate about nature, sustainability and Soay sheep. As well as learning... always.
    Emma, West Sussex says:

So sensible, and so clear – thank you!

30. The Cat – www.thecatsdiary.com – I have been described (accurately) as a genius, good looking, generous, caring and best of all a 'great writer.' The great writer bit is handy because I write books, my first 'Getting Out Excerpts From A Cat's Diary' is a best seller and feline literary masterpiece which was described as - unputdownable - by more than one critic. My second book called 'The Cat's Travelogue' is unique. It is the first travelogue written by a Cat or indeed any member of the feline genus and will have you rolling in the aisles if you browse it in a bookshop, so be warned and before you read it take it home it will save a lot of public embarrassment and odd looks from passing shoppers. I know that everyone who enjoyed my first book will kill for my second and anyone who reads the second book first will not hesitate to buy the first book - but don't stop there buy as many copies as you like and make this Cat very happy.
    The Cat says:

Hello Raghav,

Thank you for following my little blog and in turn letting me discover your very interesting blog. So many good articles. If you’re considering one on raising finance that would be extremely useful.

In the meantime keep up your high standard of work. I enjoyed reading a number of articles.

Purrs,